• Removes 3mm Jacket, 250µm Coatings
• Factory Calibrated for Precise Strips
• ‘Super Comfort’ Grips
• Includes Blade Lock
- For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron cladded fiber
- Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
- 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
- Pre-set at the factory – no adjustments needed
- Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
- All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
- Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
- Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
- Made in the China
The CFS-2 Fiber Optic Stripper has ergonomically designed “Super Comfort” grips, providing you with added comfort and control.
A factory set and locked calibration screw puck provides you with better and more precise strips every time.
This fiber optic stripper has one hole for removing 3mm jacket and a second hole for removing 250µm fiber optic coatings.
The stripping surfaces of CFS-2 Fiber Optic Stripper are manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure clean, smooth strips without scratching or nicking the optical fiber.
This fiber optic stripping tool also includes a locking mechanism to hold the blades closed when the tool is not in use.